background

Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School



Both Collin and Shawn started school last Tuesday. Collin is in 4K (it is preschool but known here as 4 year old kindergarten). This is actually through the school district so it is at no cost to us. He will go 5 DAYS A WEEK in the mornings. I can't believe by Big Guy is going to school everyday. It has been a week so far and he loves it. He talks about one boy in particular but I think he plays with other kids. He spends most of his time at the water table (at least that is what he tells us).



Shawn is also going to school. He is going to preschool two mornings a week. He actually goes to the same school as Collin so he would like to go the other days we drop off Collin as well. I am sure he will get use to not going everyday but for now he still asks why not. He has gone two days now and seems happy. I am not sure if he socializes with others, but I know he likes doing the puzzles when they have them out. He also likes telling me about snack, as every preschooler does!



I am enjoying some quality time with Shawn as well as some time on my own. I know the kids both love school and their teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment