background

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Apple Picking


Every fall growing up I went Apple Picking. It was a tradition for our family and one of my favorites. I have to say it is still my all time favorite fall activity. When we lived in NJ, we always went to http://www.terhuneorchards.com/ .


Now we live in the Milwaukee, WI area. We went to the Elegant Farmer, http://www.elegantfarmer.com/ . This is known for its apple pie in a brown paper bag. We went with Gram's, who also loves apple picking (hence I went every year growing up). The boys had a blast! I think the big highlight for Collin was us letting him use the ladder to get a few apples. Shawn's favorite thing was having the frozen apple cider pop at the end. I think for Micah, Gram's and I it was the yummy hot donuts.

If you have never gone apple picking....GO!

1 comment:

  1. Now that you are gone....who am I gonna go apple picking with?!?!

    ReplyDelete