Summer is coming to an end here finally. The boys both started school yesterday. But before we get to that exciting day, I want to share with you what we have been up to.
We took a trip down to see my cousins in Illinois. The boys love spending time with all of them. This trip, we went to Chucke Cheese. I don't know who had more fun, the boys or . . .

We spent a week with my mom and dad. Of course we also saw Kirk, Betsy, Kyle and Brooke. Betsy and I took the kids to the zoo one of the days. I think they all had a great time.
At the end of the week, Micah came up and we spent a day away, just the two of us. It was great to spend some time without the kids and appreciated my mom and dad watching the boys.
After we got back, we made another trip (the boys and I that is). We went to Wisconsin Dells with Carry, Elora, Ani, and Joven. We stayed at Mount Olympus and I think we all had a ton of fun. Everyone except Shawn went on a big go kart and a roller coaster at least once. (Shawn preferred the slow train) The first day, the kids played in the wave pool fully clothed. It was hard to stop them since they were having so much fun. Unfortunately I don't think Carry or I took a group picture of all the kids.
That is all to report for now. Stay tuned for a post about the first day of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment