background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gymnastics


Earlier this week, we had some wonderful company. Our cousins Carry, Elora, Davanika, and Joven came to spend a few days with us. We actually celebrated Shawn's birthday with them but I will post about that closer to his birthday. If you have an idea on the theme he chose for his party, leave a comment. While they were in town, we discovered a gymnastics studio with open gym! All the kids had a blast.

Try to find all 5 of the kids!

Collin Jumping in the pit

Davanika in the "wheel"

Collin and Shawn on the trampoline

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Shawn picked an animal theme! If it was a specific animal....I'm not sure, but maybe one from the ocean?
    We'll have to set up another date to meet at the zoo, once it warms up a bit. Kyle keeps talking about his cousins. Every time we say, "Guess who's coming?" His response is "Collin & Shawn?" Every single time! It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete