background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tree







We have made a tradition out of going and cutting down our own Christmas Tree. Seeing as this is our first year in Kentucky, I didn't know where a place was yet. Micah is traveling quite a bit this month so when I saw Costco was selling fresh cut trees, I quickly made the purchase and had it loaded into the car. The tree was heavy, the trunk was huge and since it was all wrapped up I didn't know what it would look like once we got it home.



We opened the tree to find the biggest fattest tree I had ever seen. Not my choice of a tree but Micah and the boys were so excited. We got it into the house, put lights on it (after going to get more strands since we didn't have enough for the monstrosity), and we all enjoyed putting ornaments on the tree. As we were doing all this, I mentioned to Micah that it seemed to lean to one side but he quickly dismissed my worries. After decorating, we ate dinner and all of the sudden we heard a crash...






You know what happend by now, THE TREE FELL OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment