We all remember at least one of our "First Days of School". Today was Collin's first day of 1st grade and Shawn's first day of Kindergarten (and his first time on the bus to school). I want to say they both got on the bus excited about school but I know Shawn was apprehensive of the bus and finding his classroom. I was excited for them though. We have been here 3 months now and we have met a good amount of people in the area but the boys still long for more interaction with friends. Shawn loved school in Wisconsin and for him it has been 3 months since he has been in school. Collin was at school here for a month so hopefully that will help him feel familiar with the school as he starts.
As for Drew, he will be an only child Monday-Friday. Since he will be still asleep when the boys leave and taking a nap when they get home, he won't see them till after 4 o'clock. Our happy baby is going to miss his brothers. He loves "playing" with them and I am sure will be ecstatic when he sees them in the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment