We have been in our house for two weeks now. I finally feel that rooms are becoming complete. I did walk in circles for at least a week but now I am trying to get through the sea of boxes in the basement and set it up for everyone to enjoy. The boys are excited to have the toy boxes open.
The next step is to find ways to plug into life in Kentucky. I have to get the boys signed up for swim lessons. Micah has already started softball with the church we have been attending. I need to find something for me to do. If anyone has any ideas I am open to anything. I would love to do a cooking class which I did in WI with a friend before I left, but of course I can't find any near me.
The weather has been interesting. We had 90 degree weather last week and today I am debating on turning on the heat to take the chill out of the house. I know our warm days will come back and I will be wanting these cool ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment