background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

He is growing up


Look who lost his first tooth! last night Collin was brushing his teeth with his new Spin brush and all of the sudden his mouth has blood in it and he was crying. Then, I told him his tooth was very loose and out came the tooth and the tears stopped! He has now lost his first tooth! It went from hardly loose to out! I don't know what he did with his toothbrush to get it to come out so fast because I always remember the teeth hanging by a thread and they still wouldn't come out. He is quite proud of the hole in his mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Kind of strange to have one loosing teeth and one without any teeth yet, isn't it? Maddie lost her 2 bottom teeth the same week Jackson's 2 bottom ones came we. He hasn't gotten any since. We think his teeth are her's reincarnated :)

    ReplyDelete