background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We love being outside!

I know for those of you who actually look at my blog regularly, you are thinking where are the pictures? Where is a new post? We got a new computer this week and have been working on getting that all set up and files switched over. I have no pictures on the new computer yet. Hopefully on Monday we will be done with the computer transition. I hate how much stuff comes on the new computer you really don't want. According to the salesman this keeps the prices on computers down. It has been a pain in the butt!

We have had a great week here. Collin has been riding his big bike a ton and is starting to feel confident enough to go down a hill. Now don't let this fool you, the hill is not a hill to me or you but to Collin a small decline means a hill because he will go fast on his bike, get worried, and ride into the grass ending with a crash. Shawn isn't up for biking but would rather be the stroller rider and point out all the "Dande-Flowers". Micah has shown him how to pop the heads off which was very amusing to a three year old.

Both boys are excited about our garden. We have planted a small vegetable garden with hopes it will produce some great vegetables. We have tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, basil and sunflowers in the garden. I will post pictures of what it looks like now and then in a few months I hope I have a picture with it fully grown and vegetables all over!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment